Naxos Regional Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naxos Regional Forum

Forum dedicated to the Region of Naxos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions & insights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashar

Ashar

Questions & insights Empty
PostSubject: Questions & insights   Questions & insights EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:34 am

As anticipated, this is the thread for questions and insights about any historical period, in order to improve our RPs and our own country histories.

Feel free to post your own questions, doubts, or simply an insight on a particular period of your interest!

Last edited by Arveyres on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sticky)
Back to top Go down
Lonbonia

Lonbonia

PostSubject: Re: Questions & insights   Questions & insights EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Heya, Ashar, thanks for the great thread you made, I needed a place like this.  Razz 

Anyways, my question is this.

I'm pretty ready to post my history in the national history registry (whatever it was called), but I have a problem.

Is Naxos the entire world? Or is it just a couple of really large islands? Because my nation is a nomadic one, having not contacted a larger nation somewhere outside Naxos..
Back to top Go down
Ashar

Ashar

PostSubject: Re: Questions & insights   Questions & insights EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

This is an interesting question, Lonbonia.
But I must admit I cannot answer you: we should ask to Arveyres or Marquette. But I'm pretty sure that, due the expansions we will do in the future...the lands we actually see are simply the lands we know...and not the entirety of the world.
Back to top Go down
Arveyres
Admin
Arveyres

PostSubject: Re: Questions & insights   Questions & insights EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Ashar wrote:
This is an interesting question, Lonbonia.
But I must admit I cannot answer you: we should ask to Arveyres or Marquette. But I'm pretty sure that, due the expansions we will do in the future...the lands we actually see are simply the lands we know...and not the entirety of the world.
Exactly! As of now, the lands of Naxos on the map are the only known lands. When expansion time comes we just add more!
Back to top Go down
https://naxos.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions & insights   Questions & insights Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions & insights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naxos Regional Forum :: Regional Cooperation-
Jump to: