Naxos Regional Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naxos Regional Forum

Forum dedicated to the Region of Naxos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arveyres History Cooperation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arveyres
Admin
Arveyres

Arveyres History Cooperation Empty
PostSubject: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Alright thanks for opening up this section Ashar Smile

My request is also pretty simple, I need a Christian (must be) superpower (I'm looking at you Civitius or Ermeland) that wishes to be part of the periods of the Crusades of Morea (1098 CE - 1214 CE). I just need a nation to set up religious war here to convert the Electranist and Islamic "heretics".

If you fit the bill, please reply Smile
Back to top Go down
https://naxos.forumotion.com
Civitius

Civitius

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 am

The only problem is that Civitius isn't Christian. That's the only portion I don't fit.
Back to top Go down
Heliasil

Heliasil

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 am

Maybe we could find some connection between your history and mine.

I was thinking about a previous ante litteram christian super power,the Empire of Carail, which ruled part of my actual territory. By the end of the XIII century, however, it came to an end.
Would you like to connect the end of the Crusade of Morea with the end of that empire? Smile

The Crusade of Morea was a victorious one for the Christians or a defeat?
Back to top Go down
Arveyres
Admin
Arveyres

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Sure that sounds great! The Morean Crusades were a series of Four Major Crusades (Trinacria, Corfu, Achea, and Thracia) which lead in the Christian victory.
Back to top Go down
Heliasil

Heliasil

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:01 am

Excellent. So, maybe we could do like this: those four crusades were fought and won by the Empire of Carail, which managed to annex those territories. However, the last emperor, Felipe III the Pious, died in battle without an heir. A brief interregnum could only obtain the end of the war and, soon after, the Empire collapsed because of a major civil war (the War of the Three Crowns).

In this context, those four territories of Trinacria, Corfu, Achea and Thracia might side with one of the pretenders or simply enforce their independence. It's up to you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Arveyres
Admin
Arveyres

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 am

I'm going to say that the Crusade of Trinacria was a failure, but when were the years of your civil war?
Back to top Go down
Heliasil

Heliasil

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 am

Quote :
I'm going to say that the Crusade of Trinacria was a failure

Yes, we could do that!

Quote :
when were the years of your civil war?

As soon as the crusades ended. Are the four crusades you pointed out in a chronological order? If it is true, it should be no more than two years after the Thracian Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Arveyres
Admin
Arveyres

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 am

Heliasil wrote:
Quote :
I'm going to say that the Crusade of Trinacria was a failure

Yes, we could do that!

Quote :
when were the years of your civil war?

As soon as the crusades ended. Are the four crusades you pointed out in a chronological order? If it is true, it should be no more than two years after the Thracian Crusade.
They're actually not in order, it is completely reversed (where I posted it). Trinacria is the final and unsuccessful crusade.
Back to top Go down
Heliasil

Heliasil

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Roger that! So, let's just make the final battle of the Trinacrian Crusade the one in which the emperor died, bringing the Empire to its collapse Smile
If you want, try to send me the part of your history bg as you would write it on the National history registry. It will be easier to work on it than talking about it in abstract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arveyres History Cooperation   Arveyres History Cooperation Empty

Back to top Go down

Arveyres History Cooperation
Page 1 of 1